The 14th ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security
September 6-7, 2012 | Coventry, UK
Supported by COST Action IC1106
- The Workshop's program has been published. Please navigate to the Technical Program section.
- Formal registration receipts will be sent in mid-August
- Accommodation bookings will be confirmed in mid-August.
April 20, 2012
May 04, 2012
June 8, 2012
June 27, 2012
September 6-7, 2012
Welcome to MMSEC 2012
The 14th ACM Multimedia and Security Workshop (MMSec) will be held at the University of Warwick in Coventry, UK, on September 6 - 7, 2012. Since its inauguration in 1998, MMSec has been intended for disseminating knowledge in the areas of multimedia security such as data protection, multimedia forensics, hidden communications and biometrics, as well as topics in privacy, policy and legal issues in relation to multimedia security and forensics in real world applications. We expect the workshop to facilitate cross-fertilisation of ideas among key stakeholders from academia, industry, practitioners and government agencies around the globe.
Scope and Topics
Papers addressing issues of secure multimedia processing, access, distribution, storage and consumption are welcomed. Theoretical and practical coverage of the following topics will be considered. We also welcome software and hardware demos.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Integrity verification of digital content
- Source device identification and linking
- Multimedia watermarking, fingerprinting and identification
- Multimedia network protection, privacy and security
- Multimedia authentication and encryption
- Signal Processing in the Encrypted Domain
- Steganography and steganalysis
- Application of smart cards and ID cards
- Secure multimedia system design and protocol security
- Security evaluation and benchmarks
- Emerging applications
- Privacy, policy and legal issues as well as their interaction with technological development