The 14th ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security
September 6-7, 2012 | Coventry, UK
Supported by COST Action IC1106
- The Workshop's program has been published. Please navigate to the Technical Program section.
- Formal registration receipts will be sent in mid-August
- Accommodation bookings will be confirmed in mid-August.
April 20, 2012
May 04, 2012
June 8, 2012
June 27, 2012
September 6-7, 2012
Online registration is now available. Please connect to the Online Registration System to complete the registration form. Below you may find all the details on registration fees and payment options.
|ACM / SIG Member||415 GBP||515 GBP|
|Non Member||455 GBP||555 GBP|
|Student||275 GBP||325 GBP|
Early: Up to and including 9 August, 2012
The registration fee will cover:
- Attendance at all workshop sessions
- All refreshment breaks and lunches
- Excursion and dinner to Warwick Castle
Note for Students
A copy of your student card should be sent before 9 August, 2012; failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration. You can send a copy of your student card by fax (+44(0)2476573024), email or post.
Registration will be available soon
Extra Social Event Tickets
If you require an extra ticket for the excursion and dinner at Warwick Castle, this will be charged at a rate of £70 per additional tickets.
The price includes:
- transport from the University and to Warwick Castle
- escorted tour around the castle
- pre-dinner drink
- three-course dinner and drinks
You can pay using a variety of methods. These include credit, debit cards or by bank transfer.
Credit or debit card payments
The following credit/debit cards are accepted:
The University does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
Bank Transfer payments
If you are paying by cash you will be charged at the Late Registration Fee rate.
All requests for refunds must be forwarded in writing to Yvonne Carty at email@example.com
Refunds will be as follows:
- Up to and including 31st July, 2012 - full refund
- From 1st to 9th August, 2012 - 60% refund
- After 9th August, 2012 - No refund